This photograph shows pilgrims at the multazam, which is the area between the black stone and the door of the Ka‘bah. The door of the Ka‘bah is at a height of approximately 2m above ground level.
The first door made by the Saudi Kingdom for the Ka’bah was installed in October 1947. Commissioned by King ‘Abdul Aziz al-Saud it now resides in the Mathaf al-Haramayn in Mecca. This door can be seen clearly here.